Timetracker was developed by myself, Nate Whittemore, to further my experience with Laravel, PHP, and general web development. If you have any interest in new features or see any bugs, please let me know.
You may view my current work at GitHub.
Current Features on Timetracker include:
- Account Creation
- Project Management
- Start a Project
- Delete a Project
- Email a Summary of the All Projects
- Session Management for Projects
- Start and Stop a Session
- Live Session Timer
- Edit a Session
- Delete a Session
- Email Summary of Project Details
- UI Cleanup! I've focused on the functionality first, this has been a lesser priority
- The timestamps are ugly; they should be easier to read!
- User Profile Management
- Project Profile Management
- Developed in PHP using a Laravel Framework
- Additional tech used includes
- Version Control (Bitbucket)
- Mandrill Email API